The Master Bath
One GFCI protected outlet within 3' of the sink.
- This means two sinks, two outlets! They must be adjacent to the sink, they can be on a side wall next to the sink (but not across the room).
One wall switch controlled light.
- Your choice of light and switch location.
- There may be a minimum size required, check with your local inspector.
In my example:
- I'm installing a light over each sink.
- Add as many as you'd like, just be sure they're all GFCI protected, and don't put them over the tub.
Light over tub/shower.
- It's up to you. No pendants over the tub or shower, but you can use a recessed can light (with a listed shower trim if over the shower).
Watch the Video
Rooms and Areas
Tools and Information
Check This out!