One GFCI protected outlet within 3' of the sink.
- It must be adjacent to the sink, it can be on a wall beside the sink (but not across the room).
One wall switch controlled light.
- Your choice of light and switch location.
- There may be a minimum size required, check with your local inspector.
In my example:
Nothing special in this one!
- Add as many as you'd like, just make sure they are all GFCI protected.
Light over tub/shower.
- Be sure to use a light that's listed for this purpose!
Watch the Video
Rooms and Areas
Tools and Information
Check This out!