The Laundry Room
- One outlet, on a dedicated 20 amp circuit, for the washer.
- One 30 amp, 240 volt outlet for the dryer.
One wall switch controlled light.
- Your choice of light and switch location.
In my example:
Counter top outlet.
- If this outlet is within 6' of the sink, it needs to be GFCI protected.
3 Way Switching
- Use this so you can switch the lights on or off from either entrance.
- Add as many as you'd like, just be sure if they are within 6' of the sink they are GFCI protected.
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit.
Ceiling exhaust fan. (may be required in some areas)
- Normally switched in the same location as the light(s).
Watch the Video
Rooms and Areas
Tools and Information
Check This out!